Welcome to our third MIDAS Newsletter!
We have closed the first year and we are happy all deliverables have been released in time:
- D5.1 Methods and tools for the intelligent planning and scheduling of test campaigns
- D8.2 The risk and cost impacts of inadequate infrastructure for Service Oriented Architecture Testing
- D9.2 Periodic Dissemination and Collaboration Report
- D9.3 Assessment report for adopting and for contributing to testing standards in the MIDAS Platform as a Service
The consortium goes on working as a team with regular audioconferences. A face-to-face meeting has been organized and UMC and TMC are working to link the technical and users point of view at the beginning. In this third Newsletter you will read about:
- Why MIDAS is good for you. Read it and join us!
- MIDAS presence in events and conferences.
- First MIDAS publications.
- MIDAS in standardization.
In this number we start two new sections in which we will present a related project and a MIDAS project member.
Enjoy your reading!