Welcome to our second MIDAS Newsletter!
After 9 months of working MIDAS has released its first deliverables:
- D2.1 Requirements for automatically testable services and services architectures
- D6.1 Analysis of required functionalities and available public cloud services
- D8.1 MIDAS impact assessment plan
The consortium is working as a team and periodic audioconferences and face-to-face meetings have been organized in order to achieve a general consensus about MIDAS requirements, functionalities and architecture in a cloud environment.
In this second Newsletter you will read about:
- The importance of SOA testing.
- MIDAS presence in events and conferences.
- The relationship between MIDAS and available public cloud services.
- The release of the first dissemination materials, the poster and the brochure.
- And the MIDAS impact assessment plan.
We encourage you to join us and bécame a member in the MIDAS Community.
Enjoy your reading!