The newsletter has been conceived as the general mechanism for disseminating breaking news, activities and outcomes that the project will generate over time.
The newsletter is published quarterly basis, considering the following schedule.
- 2013 Mar: Newsletter Number 1
- 2013 Jun: Newsletter Number 2
- 2013 Sep: Newsletter Number 3
- 2013 Dic: Newsletter Number 4
- 2014 Mar: Newsletter Number 5
- 2014 Jun: Newsletter Number 6
- 2014 Sep: Newsletter Number 7
- 2014 Dic: Newsletter Number 8
- 2015 May: Newsletter Number 9
- 2015 Sep: Newsletter Number 10
Additional issue special bulletins will be generated if there are relevant events or news of interest.
Respecting the image identification of the project, we have designed a newsletter that will contain the following structure:
- Header: Editorial with a brief summary of relevant contents included in the newsletter, table of contents and top news
- Main content, it contains a set of articles with the main results achieved in the last three months of the project, news, events, participation in conferences, workshops or meetings, publications and periodically will contain articles regarding testing and introducing a MIDAS partner in detail.
- Cover: it shows a summary of the MIDAS project, the consortium, contact information and how to join us.