Projects that contribute to a cleaner, safer and smarter national and european transport system. Our project’s aim is to reduce freight costs and improve overall freight efficiency as the prime motivations for investing in a transportation managment system. Innovation for future mobility also plays an important role in ITA logistics division.
The following highlighted capabilities are targeted and our projects follow the lines in concordance with transportation-focused technologies:
- Urban freight distribution.
- Transportation forecasting.
- Operational transportation planning and optimization.
- Transportation execution and carrier communication/collaboration.
- Trading partner (carrier, supplier and customer) network/community management.
- 3D load design/building.
- Multicarrier parcel shipping.
- Rail and multimodal shipping planning.
- Fleet routing, scheduling and dispatching.