The main purpose of this facility is to show the capabilities of several ICT solutions in the field of direct sales to consumers.
- Technologies for the identification and collection of products with unique customer support: target small businesses vs. large supermarkets.
- Innovative technologies at the point of sale pursuing more efficient logistics and procurement process more user friendly.
- Technologies for real-time information about the existing stock of each product on the shelf.
- Technologies to replace product according to claim efficiently.
- Point of Sale Terminal and automatic billing system.
- Smart shelving for automatic inventory control.
Automatic identification system integrated with conventional POS
Aims conducting demonstrations of product movements and traceability within a store environment. It consists of a point of sale terminal, similar to those used in supermarkets, in which the user can identify and weigh the products being purchased at the store.
It includes the integration of a product identification solution formed by a bar code reader and a scale.
Smart Shelving for Automatic Inventory Control
The smart point of sale solution will be capable of performing real-time control of stock in the product shelves. The solution consists of three linear shelves each controlled by a sensing technology: UHF RFID, vision and sensors (weight cells, inductive, capacitive and optical).
[wppa type=”album” album=”2″][/wppa]