This equipment is designed for the simulation of vehicle traffic. Allows static mapping and dynamic mesoscopic, microscopic and macroscopic traffic simulation.
- Technologies for route and drivers planning and fleet management.
- Show geographic information systems analysis tools for locating and trip generation.
- Technologies for simulation and analysis of traffic congestion.
- Tool for planning, forecasting and simulate traffic.
The main features are:
- Simulation of public transport and heavy traffic.
- Includes 2D and 3D simulations.
- Dynamic Traffic Assignment to unexpected delays and route changes.
- Calculation based dynamic route times dependent on weather conditions.
- Travel models based on travel origin – destination tables, movement of vehicles and intersections.
- Model urban highways and behavioral models of vehicles at intersections and roundabouts.
- Modeling high occupancy roads, bus lines and infrastructure of tolls and road construction sites and traffic management during construction.
- Simulation of behavior in tolls and different payment methods.
- Traffic Signal Control and modeling strategies ‘queue-jumping’ to public transport and other public services.
- Generation of maps, graphs, histograms and charts.
- Travel time estimations and calculations of the shortest path matrices without limits on the number of nodes and network distance.
- Static assignment multi-class, OD matrices settings, matrixes obtaining transverse quality assessment of the current location of detectors for locating detectors recommendations.
- Dynamic traffic assignment based on statistical distributions (logit, c-logic or proportional), dynamic equilibrium models of user and user-defined models.
- Interfaces for GIS and CAD solutions.