Publications & Conferences
The following scientific articles or conference presentations have been developed in the context of MIDAS:
- M.A. Barcelona, L. García-Borgoñón, G. López-Nicolás, Practical experiences in the usage of MIDAS in the logistics domain, International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, pp. 1-15, June 2016.
- Alberto De Francesco, Claudia Di Napoli, Maurizio Giordano, Giuseppe Ottaviano, Nicola Tonellotto, Raffaele Perego, MIDAS: A Cloud Platform for SOA Testing as a Service, International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking, 8(3):285–300, 2015. ISSN 1740-0562.
- Steffen Herbold, Alberto De Francesco, Jens Grabowski, Patrick Harms, Lom M. Hillah, Fabrice Kordon, Ariele-Paolo Maesano, Libero Maesano, Claudia Di Napoli, Fabio De Rosa, Martin A. Schneider, Nicola Tonellotto, Marc-Florian Wendland, Pierre-Henri Wuillemin. The MIDAS Cloud Platform for Testing SOA Applications, In Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST 2015), pages 1-8, Graz, Austria, April 2015. IEEE. ISBN 978-1-4799-7125-1
- Alberto De Francesco, Claudia Di Napoli, Maurizio Giordano, Giuseppe Ottaviano, Raffaele Perego, Nicola Tonellotto. A SOA Testing platform on the Cloud: the MIDAS experience. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems (INCoS 2014), pages 659-664, Salerno, Italy, September 2014. IEEE. ISBN 978-1-4799-6386-7.
- M.-F. Wendland: Approaches to automated test implementation for test automation architectures. Proceedings of Joint Research Workshop 10th Systems Testing and Validation (STV15) and 1st International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation (INTUITEST 2015), 2015
- M. A. Schneider and L. Bornemann: Security Testing of Web Services with Fuzzing. Proceedings of Joint Research Workshop 10th Systems Testing and Validation (STV15) and 1st International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation (INTUITEST 2015), 2015
- Martin Schneider, Steffen Herbold, Marc-Florian Wendland, Jens Grabowski: Improving Security Testing With Usage-Based Fuzz Testing , 3rd International Workshop on Risk Assessment and Risk-driven Testing , 2015
- A. Rennoch, M.-F. Wendland, A. Hoffmann, M. Schneider: Advanced Test Modelling and Execution based on the International Standardized Techniques TTCN-3 and UTP. In: L. Yueming, et al. (eds.): Trustworthy Computing and Services, CCIS (Volume 520), Springer, Heidelberg, June 2015.
- M.-F. Wendland, R. Barakat, and M. Schneider, Enabling Data Flows in UML Interactions, submitted to 4th International Conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development 2016 (MODELSWARD), 2016.
- Martin A. Schneider, Marc-Florian Wendland and Andreas Hoffmann. A Negative Input Space Complexity Metric as Selection Criterion for Fuzz Testing, to appear in: Proc. of 27th International Conference on Testing Software and Systems (ICTSS) 2015, LNCS 9447, Springer , 2015.
- The paper “The MIDAS Cloud Platform for Testing SOA Application”, co-authored by all technical partners in the consortium, has been published in the proceedings of the Testing Tools Track of the International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation, 2015.
- Steffen Herbold, Patrick Harms, Jens Grabowski. Enhancing Test Models by Incorporating Monitored Usage Information. Presentations at the 3rd User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing (UCAAT), 2015.
- Marc Florian Wendland. Model-Driven Test Automation – Bridging the Gap Between Model-Based Testing and Automated Test Execution, Presentation at the 3rd User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing (UCAAT) , 2015
- Martin Schneider, Steffen Herbold. Effizientere IT-Sicherheitstest mit Hilfe von Usage-based Testing, 37. Treffen der GI-Fachgruppe Test, Analyse & Verifikation von Software (TAV) , 2015
- A. Rennoch: Industrial Relevance and Benefits of Standardized Test Descripions. SOFTEC Asia 2015, Kuala Lumpur (My) 9 Sep. 2015.
- The paper “Service functional test automation”, co-authored by UPMC, SEF and DEDALUS, has been published in the proceedings of the 10th Workshop on System Testing and Validation 2015 (https://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/stv15).
- Marc-Florian Wendland, Markus Schacher, Jon Hagar, Zhen Ru Dai, Ina Schieferdecker, Andreas Hoffmann, Alessandra Bagnato, Etienne Brosse, Shaukat Ali & Tao Yue, Towards UML Testing Profile 2. Accepted for 2nd User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing (UCAAT) 2014, Munich, 2014.
- Grossmann, J., Schneider, M., Viehmann, J., Wendland, M.F, Combinig risk analysis and security testing, Accepted for publication in: 6th International Symposium On Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation (ISLOLA) 2014, Corfu, Greece, 2014.
- SUCRE Healthcare Workshop held in Athens on May 13th 2014 in the context of the eHealth Forum 2014 event.
- Marc-Florian Wendland, Abstractions on Test Design Technqiues, in: Proceedings of the Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems 2014 (FedCSIS), Warszaw, Poland, 2014
- A cloud based PHR-EHR integrated environment for the personalization of care” SUCRE CloudSource Magazine: Cloud computing applications for the healthcare industry, Issue 3/2014, April 2014.
- Patrick Harms, Steffen Herbold, Jens Grabowski. Trace-based Task Tree Generation. The Seventh International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions, Barcelona, Spain, March 23, 2014.
- DG CONNECT – Concertation Meeting, Unit E2 Software & Services, Cloud Computing. Brussels. March 12-13, 2014. Lightning talk: Maesano, L., Automated SOA/API testing as a service on cloud – Introducing the MIDAS Project. Very short presentation of the MIDAS project.
- MIDAS in the “Demonstrator Centre” session, 2nd Spanish Conference on ICT for Logistics (TICS4LOG), 26th of February 2014, Zaragoza (Spain).
- ICSSEA ‘2013 – 25th International Conference on SOFTWARE & SYSTEM ENGINEERING and their APPLICATIONS – Telecom ParisTech. Paris. November 4-6, 2013.
Invited talk: Maesano, L., Automated testing as a service on cloud – Introducing the MIDAS Project. One hour general presentation of the MIDAS project.
- MIDAS in the “Logistics ICT Demonstrator Centre” session, “Logistics Research: Solutions and Innovation through Cooperation”, the 6th European Conference on ICT for Transport Logistics (ECITL), 25th of October 2013, Zaragoza (Spain).
- De Rosa, F. (SEF), Maesano, L. (SEF) & Maesano, A., P. (UPMC), TTCN4SOA™: A TTCN-3 Architecture and Framework for SOA Testing.
presentation of the MIDAS approach to the automation of test generation/execution/arbitration with TTCN-3. ETSI – 1st UCAAT – User Conference on Advanced Automation Testing – MTB in the Testing Ecosystem – Paris 22-24 October 2013. Session 6, Test Framework and Test Environment:
- Alberto De Francesco, Claudia Di Napoli, Marc-Florian Wendland and Fabio De Rosa, “MIDAS: Automated SOA Testing on the Cloud” in the section “Research and Innovation” of ERCIM News, number 95, October 2013.
- Herbold, Steffen (presenter) and MIDAS consortium: Model-driven Testing in the Cloud. ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing. 22-24 October 2013, Paris, France.
- Bauer, Thomas (Ed.); Großmann, Jürgen (Ed.); Wendland, Marc-Florian (Ed.); Seehusen, Fredrik (Ed.): Risk assessment and risk-driven testing: Revised Selected Papers of the first international workshop RISK 2013 (International Workshop on Risk Assessment and Risk-Driven Testing (RISK) <1, 2013, Istanbul>), Springer, 2014
- Wendland, Marc-Florian; Hoffmann, Andreas; Schieferdecker, Ina: Fokus!MBT – a multi-paradigmatic test modeling environment, (Workshop on ACadeMics Tooling with Eclipse (ACME ’13) <2013, Montpellier>) Ruscio, Davide Di (Ed.) et al.: Proceedings of the workshop on ACadeMics Tooling with Eclipse (ACME 2013) : on the ECOOP ’13 european conference on object-oriented programming. New York, NY: ACM, 2013.
- Fabio de Rosa, Ariele P. Maesano, Libero Maesano, TTCN4SOA™: a TTCN-3 architecture and framework for SOA testing. ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing. 22-24 October 2013, Paris, France.
- Barcelona M.A., Escalona M.J., Ramos I., Un Enfoque Basado en Modelos para la Gestión de la Cadena de Suministro, XVIII Jornadas de Ingeniería del Software y Bases de Datos (JIDBD2013), Madrid, September 2013.
- Herbold, Steffen and Harms, Patrick: AutoQUEST – Automated Quality Engineering of Event-driven Software. Fourth International Workshop on Testing Techniques & Experimentation Benchmarks for Event-Driven Software (TESTBEDS2013). March, 2013.
- Wendland, Marc-Florian, Schneider, Martin, and Haugen, Oydstein: Evolution of the UML Interactions Metamodel. In: Proceedings of ACM/IEEE 16th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS2013), Miami, Florida.