Robotics for Logistics and Transport , slot1
Jesús, Alfonso de la Riva; Instituto Tecnológico de Aragón;Spain;email@example.com
Martin, Magnusson; Örebro University; Sweden;firstname.lastname@example.org
Achim, Lilienthal; Örebro University; Sweden;email@example.com
Sören Kerner; IML Fraunhofer; Germany;firstname.lastname@example.org
Motivation and Objectives
This workshop presents a continuation of the “Robotics for Logistis and Transport” workshops that took place at the ERF 2015,2016 and 2017 and where research projects with the focus on Robotics for Logistics and Transport were given the opportunity to present their objectives, approaches and use cases.
The aim of first slot is to present recent developments and future challenges of the robotics for logistics. A series of flash presentations interleave contributions from industry and academia will discuss about new concepts, products and developments of robotics in logistics environments.
The workshop consist in two sections; Flash presentations from selected speakers and a round table.
During the round table, we will discuss about content of presentations and problems related to robot fleets.
Date: 15th March
Duetto 1 (Sandvik room)
14:00-14:05 Welcome and Introduction
14:05-15:05 Invited contributions
- Denis Niezgoda, DHL, “Robots in logistics – how flexible and mobile robots start to tap into a (mostly) manual industry”
- Wolfgang Echelmeyer, Reutlingen University, “The Next Generation Logistics Cluster”slides
- Angel Soriano, Robotnik, “Collaborative Mobile Robots in Indoor Transport”slides
- Carlos Rizzo, Eurecat, “Non-intrusive localization, autonomous navigation and accurate positioning of AGV’s for cooperative transportation of heavy added value loads.” slides
- Mike Gonschior, ifm, “3D cameras for stationary and autonomous robotics perception” slides
- Miroslav Kulich, Czech Technical University in Prague.”Coordinated trajectory planning for automated warehouses” slides
15:05-15:25 Round table. Target innovation opportunities for AGV fleets and mobile manipulation