ECITL // Call for Papers
Scientist, PhD Candidates and PhD Students as well as Graduated Students in the field of Transport Logistics, Supply Chain Management and ICT are invited to submit a scientific paper for the 6th European Conference on ICT for Transport Logistics (ECITL) which is held from the 23rd till the 25th of October in Zaragoza (Spain). The focus of the 6th ECITL is:
“Logistics Research: Solutions and Innovation through Cooperation”
Contributed scientific papers may deal with, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Intelligent Cargo.
- Competitiveness through Innovation.
- ICT in Logistics: New solutions and approaches / ICT as enabler for innovative logistics.
- Applications of ICT in Transport Logistics.
- Knowledge Sharing.
- Open Data / Data Protection.
- Semantic Framework in Logistics.
- Ontologies, Integration, Standards.
- Risk Management & Business Continuity.
- Robustness & Resilience in Transport Logistics.
A submission as scientific paper must be accompanied by a digital presentation and a poster if
accepted for the conference. Below are the respective guidelines:
- Scientific Paper: The Scientific Paper (between 4000 – 6000 words) must include:
- Title of paper.
- Name(s) of authors.
- Full postal address, telephone, fax and e-mail address.
- Abstract (max 300 words).
- Keywords (max 10 words).
- Conclusion and Outlook.
- Reference List.
Submission Deadline: 31.05.2013 // Submission Address: firstname.lastname@example.org – The decision regarding acceptance will be made by the end of July 2013. Authors must intend to register for, and attend, the conference to present the paper if it is accepted.
- Digital Presentation
The presentation should consist of maximal 10 slides (excl. cover sheet, content and back cover sheet). The time for presentation is maximal 20 minutes. Afterwards 10 minutes are reserved for questions and discussion. The template for the presentation is available on the ECITL homepage: www.ecitl.eu
- Poster Presentation
The poster presentation consists of a single poster which will be exhibited during coffee- and lunch breaks during the whole ECITL. The template for the poster is available on the ECITL homepage: www.ecitl.eu
- The official language of the conference is English.
For all accepted papers which follow above requirements (i.e. digital presentation and poster presentation) exist the opportunity to get published in the “International Journal of Advanced Logistics”.